Purple sea mossRegular price $24.00 Sale price $12.00 Save $12.00
Sea Moss/Irish Moss
Level up your already healthy routine and add a superfood that will not disrupt the way you do self-care yet provide you with tons of health benefits.
Known as a superfood containing rich amount of essential nutrients, each ounce of this St. Lucia Sea Moss will help you achieve your goals of living a healthy lifestyle. Live more and do more while staying healthy as you introduce the powerful benefits of this product into your daily life.
- Get the best in the world. Each bag contains sea moss that is imported from the waters of St. Lucia, home of the best sea moss in the world.
- Fight off infection. Boost your immune system and reduce the chances of infection by simply adding this sea moss which has antiviral properties.
- Apply its benefits on your face. From wrinkle reduction to moisturizing and even dealing with acne, this bag of sea moss can be used as a great replacement for the face mask you’re using.
- Rich in Collagen. Collagen enhances younger-looking skin.
- Improve hair growth. Rich in vitamin A, each bag of sea moss can be used as a hair care treatment to help promote healthier hair growth.
- Flexible and can be incorporated into many dishes. If you hate the taste of sea moss, you can mix it up with different healthy dishes to mask the taste yet still reap all of its powerful benefits.
- Take 0.5 oz to 1oz of sea moss and rinse thoroughly with spring or filtered water (Do not use tap water) to remove impurities such as sand, dust, and salt.
- Soak the sea moss in water enough to cover for 4 to 8 hours. Lemon can be added to neutralize the smell of the sea moss. The sea moss will expand approximately 2-3 times its original size. After soaking, drain water from the bowl.
- Add sea moss to a high speed blender and enough water to cover and blend until completely smooth. For a thicker consistency pour water below the level of the sea moss in a blender.
4. Pour into a glass jar and store in the refrigerator until it forms into a gel. When sea moss is made into a gel it can last up to 3 weeks.
- Use for smoothies, raw desserts, drinks, gravies, soups, face masks, and hair care.