Shipping calculated at checkout.
Introducing our Saint Lucian Sea Moss—a treasure trove of pure, goodness hailing from the pristine waters of this Caribbean paradise. Nestled in the embrace of Saint Lucia's sun-kissed shores, our sea moss is nature's gift, meticulously harvested to bring you unparalleled nourishment and wellness.
Gathered from nutrient-rich, crystal-clear waters, our sea moss is a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, embodying the essence of vitality straight from the ocean depths. With its naturally occurring iodine, potassium, calcium, and magnesium, this superfood holds the key to supporting your overall well-being.
Embrace the transformative benefits of our Saint Lucian Sea Moss as it works wonders for your health and beauty. Whether incorporated into your favorite smoothies, teas, or skincare routines, this versatile sea moss is a game-changer.
- Boost immune health
- Rich in nutrients
- Rich in Collagen
- Helps support thyroid health
- Flexible and can be incorporated into many dishes
- Take 0.5 oz to 1oz of sea moss and rinse thoroughly with spring or filtered water (Do not use tap water) to remove impurities such as sand, dust, and salt.
- Soak the sea moss in water enough to cover for 4 to 8 hours. Lemon can be added to neutralize the smell of the sea moss. The sea moss will expand approximately 2-3 times its original size. After soaking, drain water from the bowl.
- Add sea moss to a highspeed blender and enough water to cover and blend until completely smooth. For a thicker consistency pour water below the level of the sea moss in a blender.
4. Pour into a glass jar and store in the refrigerator until it forms into a gel. When sea moss is made into a gel that can last up to 3 weeks.
- Use for smoothies, raw desserts, drinks, gravies, soups, face masks and hair care.
Disclaimer- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.